Our Teachers & Support Staff
Our Teachers and Teaching Assistants are:
- Cherry (R) - Mr Foster - Mrs Bell
- Lime - (R) - Mrs May - Mrs Wilmott
- Pear - (Y1) - Mrs Stancombe/Miss Jackson - Mrs Amor
- Plum - (Y1) - Mr Hainsworth - Mrs Purnell & Mrs C Smith
- Holly - (Y2) - Mrs Peacock/Mrs Bladon - Mrs S Smith
- Juniper - (Y2) - Mrs Miller - Mrs Avis
- Chestnut - (Y3/4) - Miss Stemp - Mrs Norris
- Maple - (Y3/4) - Mrs Royle - Mrs Ravenhill
- Beech - (Y3/4) - Mr Godfrey - Miss Rush
- Oak - (Y5/6) - Mrs Cartledge - Mrs Weston
- Ash - (Y5/6) - Mrs Danton/Mrs Wheeler - Mrs Rudge
- Elm - (Y5/6) - Mr Meadows - Mrs Lee
- Mrs Delnevo, Mrs Healey, Mrs Cole and Mr Knight who support individual pupils.
Mrs Wilson (teacher) is currently on maternity leave.
Miss Selwood is our SENDCO and Mrs Silins is our Pastoral & Inclusion Lead.
Our Inclusion and Play Leaders are Mrs Freeman, Mrs Delnevo and Mrs C Smith.
Forest School is led by Mr Knight.
Our Breakfast Club is run by Mrs Wilmott, Mrs Ravenhill, Mr Knight, Mrs Healey & Mrs C Smith.
In the School Office we have:
- School Business Manager - Mrs Glover
- School Administrator - Mrs Howe
- Admin Assistant - Mrs Freeman
At lunchtime our children are supported by our Midday Supervisors: Mrs Baker, Mr Minal, Miss Mustoe, Mrs Ponting, Mrs Richardson, Miss Taylor, Mrs S. Wakefield and Mrs D Wakefield.
Mr Minal is our Pedestrian Escort who helps the children cross the road at the start and end of the school day.
Our school is cared for by:
- Caretaker - Mr Lea
- Cleaners - Mrs Baker, Mrs Oakley, Mrs Ponting & Mrs Wakefield.